38 Liriope Drive Kirkwood QLD 4680
Mortgagee Exercising Power of Sale..38 Liriope Drive, Kirkwood
This 2011 constructed brick beauty (approx. 213sqm under roof) is set on a hillside allotment and offers two separate living areas within the home and an adjoining patio if you prefer to relax outdoors.
Keynote features of this property are:
• Just 6 years young low maintenance rendered brick home
• Two airy & spacious living areas plus outdoors patio
• Modern kitchen complete with breakfast bar and double door pantry
• Privacy assured with main bedroom positioned away from other bedrooms
• All weather entry via remote controlled double l/up garage
• Elevated allotment with safe & secure fully fenced backyard
• The yard is a blank canvas for the green thumb to create your own style of garden
To complete the picture, when you live at this address you'll be within short driving distance of Emmadale Gardens Parklands (includes a play park, lake & visiting wildlife), both Clinton & Kin Kora Primary Schools, Kindergarten, Clinton Sporting fields, and Kirkwood & Clinton Shopping complexes.
To truly appreciate the many features of this family home where all you have to do is move in and relax..an inspection is essential and sure to impress!
- Sun, 22nd Oct 12:00PM – 12:45PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kirkwood, QLD 4680 priced between $190,000 and $350,000