38 Kookaburra Street Stirling WA 6021
STIRLING SHOW STOPPER!38 Kookaburra Street, Stirling
**All offers will be presented within 24 hours of receiving them in writing**
Large, RENOVATED, family home with all the space you will ever need! Don't delay in checking this property out as there won't be many that will compare!
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ME:
- Spacious FULLY RENOVATED multi-storey residence in highly sought after location
- 5 spacious bedrooms with Built-in or walk-in robes and ensuite to master bedroom
- 2 stylish renovated bathrooms including ensuite, spa bath, floor to ceiling tiles and 4WC's plus 3rd bathroom/laundry
- Large renovated kitchen with stone & timber bench tops, stainless steel appliances, 900mm wide cooktop & oven and inland views
- Separate lounge/dining area with balcony and access to outdoor entertaining
- Open plan family/kitchen area with access to balcony
- Large games room/5th bedroom on lower level opening out onto the outdoor area
- Home office/study on ground floor
- Genuine 4 car garage consisting of 2 separate double garages plus storage and extra off street parking for 4 more cars
- Ducted Rev/Cycle Air Con throughout (plus separate rev/cycle split system in lower level)
- AWESOME outdoor entertaining with POOL, patio & lawn area
- Separate studio/gym off pool area and easy care gardens
- Fantastic location set in quiet street close to shops, restaurants, cafe's, transport and park's
Double brick and tile construction, cement slabs to each level, Corian bench tops, Alarm, Batts Insulation, Bore Retic, Ducted R/C A/C, ducted vacuum system, Gas instant hot water system.
WHAT MY OWNERS SAY ABOUT ME:
This home has been fantastic to us and we have loved every minute living here! It has easy access to north & south freeways. Easy access to international & domestic airports. Parking for all your toys, super quiet private location with quality neighbours. A lifestyle not just a home.
BUILT: 1981 (renovated inside and out in the last few years)
BLOCK SIZE: 766sqm Green Title
INTERNAL: 397sqm (approx.) including garages
COUNCIL RATES: $2200.00 p/a (approx.)
WATER RATES: $1318.72 p/a (approx.)
DISTANCE TO (Approx):
Perth CBD 8.7km
Stirling Train Station 2km
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Stirling, WA 6021 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000