38 Davies Avenue Tranmere SA 5073
This is a brilliant home in a marvellous location on a corner allotment.3 Bedrooms. 2 Bathrooms. Stunning outdoor living area. Close to a Reserve.38 Davies Avenue, Tranmere
This is a marvellous location. Surrounded by other quality homes. This is a home where you can move in, live and enjoy a wonderful lifestyle. Close to every convenience that Tranmere offers.
The home includes reverse cycle air conditioning, security system, easy care gardens and secure front and rear yards.
Very close to an excellent park and children's play area.
An ideal home to just move in and start living. Do not miss this wonderful opportunity.
Vendors Points of Interest
- WE ARE ONLY SELLING DUE TO AN INTERSTATE WORK TRANSFER
- This home was a great home to live in. The flow of the floorplan is excellent.
- The living area being all in one adjacent to the kitchen yet separate from the kitchen was
great for entertaining.
- The outdoor living area of the home was amazing to entertain on a grand scale.
- The easy care gardens have always been a pleasure to maintain and can be done quite quickly.
- The location of this home is surrounded by excellent shopping and schooling.
- We regret that we are not coming back to live in Tranmere as we thoroughly enjoyed the home while residing in Adelaide.
Certificate of Title: Volume 5838 Folio 930
Council: City of Campbelltown
Zoning: Residential/ 3-Regeneration
Council Rates: $1638.75 per annum (approx.)
SA Water: $201.17 per quarter (approx.)
ESL: $TBA per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 2000
School Zoning: Norwood Morialta High School
Land Size: 363m2
BEVAN BRUSE 0419 809 852
THEON BRUSE 0419 816 470
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tranmere, SA 5073 priced between $390,000 and $720,000