38 David Street North Booval QLD 4304
Nature Lover's Delight 1.07Ha of Vacant Land38 David Street, North Booval
• 1.07Ha block of vacant land
• 45m street frontage
• Zoned LDC & REC - Fantastic site for anyone looking for a property with zoning for agricultural, animal husbandry and community-use potential
• A flood report is available for this property, please request
• Centrally located close to amenities including, shopping centre, schools, TAFE, restaurants and public transport
• 400m to Kinnane Park
• 2 min to Booval Train Station
• 3 min drive to Bundamba TAFE
• 4 min drive to Ipswich East State Schools
• 5 min to Booval Fair Shopping Centre
Call today for more information on this fantastic opportunity to purchase a peaceful block of land in the booming city of Ipswich which is centrally located in south east Queensland, just 40 mins to Brisbane CBD.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in North Booval, QLD 4304 priced between $90,000 and $170,000