38 Chubb Street One Mile QLD 4305
RELOCATION FORCES IMMEDIATE SALE !38 Chubb Street, One Mile
As property prices continue to rise, Dual-Occupancy homes are becoming increasingly popular with owner-occupiers and investors due to their affordability and the incredible flexibility they offer.
This type of property has a single FREEHOLD title, so there are NO body corporate fees and only ONE council rates to pay.
Dual-Occupancy homes provide owners with enormous flexibility to meet their changing lifestyle needs. Here's a few ideas:
* Investors - rent both dwellings out to maximise your yields. This property will likely be Cashflow Positive
* Owner-Occupiers - live in one dwelling and rent the other your tenant will pay a very large percentage of the mortgage payments for you!
* Friends & Siblings - buy together instead of renting for the next 5 - 10 years.
* Teenage Retreat or Granny Flat - if the kids can't afford to move out on their own or if grandma or grandpa need looking after, this arrangement could be perfect.
* Retirees - supplement your Pension or Super Fund income by living in one dwelling and renting the other.
Both dwellings are Council approved
* Recently refurbished with fresh carpets, internal and external paint
* Air conditioning and fans ensure year round comfort
* 3 Great sized bedrooms
* Large timber kitchen with abundant storage and bench space
* Family sized dining room
* Generously sized lounge room with study nook
* Abundant storage throughout the home
* Child and pet friendly fencing
* Security screens and water tank
2nd DWELLING / GRANNY FLAT
* Massive internally - a very pleasant surprise
* Very large open plan dining and living/lounge
* Full sized kitchen with abundant storage and bench space
* 1 Queen sized bedroom with robe
* Large Bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Air conditioning, ceiling fans and security screens ensure year round comfort throughout the home.
* Private Courtyard
* Double Carport and a single
* Plenty of Storage
* Remote double carport entry
* Generator wired into power board for both houses to use in power outages (10kva with electric start)
* Garage/workshop for the handyman and two powered sheds for great storage
* (Garage/workshop is 6m x 3m, larger tin shed 6m x 3m and small garden shed 3m x 1m)
* Water Tank - 5,000 litres with pump plumbed to the laundry
* Solar - 5Kw with 18 panels
* Large undercover area 81m2 of undercover area (includes carport areas)
* Fully Fenced block
* 804sqm Corner Block
Nearby or just a short drive away you will find amenities like: Public Transport, Ipswich Golf Course and Country Club, Swimming Pool, Tennis Centre, Local Shops, Health related facilities, Multiple Parks, Private and State Schools, Ipswich CBD, Clubs, pubs and caf's - Can you afford to miss this?
To inspect this property, please contact Richard Bird from Raine & Horne immediately to avoid disappointment.
*This property is being sold without price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes*
- Sat, 27th May 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in One Mile, QLD 4305 priced between $210,000 and $390,000