38 Bertram Street Stafford QLD 4053
HUGE FAMILY HOME 809SQM - DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL!38 Bertram Street, Stafford
For families and owner occupiers this huge house has a number of exciting features:
- Large family friendly 809 sqm yard
- Three good sized bedroom upstairs
- Plus 2 more rooms downstairs
- Three bathrooms servicing inside and outside entertaining areas perfectly
- Large country style kitchen
- Air-conditioned in the living and bedrooms
- Panoramic views over Stafford and Mt Coot-tha
- Covered deck 5m by 5.5m
- Storage under and back shed
- Extra-large pool room/ man cave
- Covered Patio area and covered car accommodation large enough for a boat or caravan
Whether you are looking at building a new home the land gives you a number of options:
809 sqm allotment fitting requirements to split into 2* 405sqm blocks
20m frontage, with great elevation and suburban views
Post-war home with no Demolition control precinct home can be removed
Any investor will not be able to overlook the benefits of this Blue Chip location:
Huge house in great condition ideal to hold long term and land bank
An array of public schools nearby
Short drive to both Westfield Chermside and Stafford City and the new Everton Park Woolworths complex
Easy access to public transport & Brisbanes tunnel network
Make no mistake, after 39 years being tightly held by the family the decision has been made to SELL! Take this opportunity with both hands as properties of this caliber very rarely come to market.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Stafford, QLD 4053 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000