38 Arthur Street Ryde NSW 2112
Contemporary Family Home with Sunny Outdoor Oasis38 Arthur Street, Ryde
Nestled at the end of a leafy cul-de-sac, the neighbourhood itself plays a starring role in this enviable family lifestyle, just a short stroll to local shops, playing fields, City transport and schools, and only moments to Top Ryde Shopping Centre, Macquarie University plus popular Macquarie Shopping hub.
- Easy-flow between formal living and dining with garden outlook
- Lovely lounge room flows to casual family living and entertaining
- Living opens to private North-West level garden, all-weather pergola
- Palm-fringed saltwater pool with glass fencing
- Granite kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, deep walk-in pantry
- Enormous master bedroom with ensuite, sky-lit walk-in robe, elevated leafy district views
- Additional airy double beds, three of which include great built-ins
- Upper teenage retreat/media room opens to covered balcony
- Zoned, ducted air-con, ducted vacuum system, video intercom, alarm
- Double auto garage with internal access, easy side accessibility
Positioned for convenience yet wonderfully, this exceptional home will win the hearts of those seeking an idyllic family-friendly setting combined with abundant lifestyle benefits.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ryde, NSW 2112 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,600,000