3751 Summerland Way Gurranang NSW 2460
MUDBRICK SPLENDOUR3751 Summerland Way, Gurranang
* 3 bedroom mudbrick home with vernadah/ sunroom area which would lend well to the home office or artists studio
* Tongue and groove timber lined ceilings with many timber and brick features internally
* The kitchen has a stand alone gas stove, lots of storage and a large slow combustion wood fire with 2 ovens and several burners ( needs a bit of tlc )
* Open plan lounge area has fireplace, walk through to front patio and double carport area with adjioning storage area which is easy to access
* Seperate cabin and small machinery shed, solar powered home with 6 panels and good battery setup
* Power on the block, dirt track to home which gives access to other properties as an upkeep arrangement, directly off the Summerland Way
* 22 kms drive via sealed roads to boat ramp on the Clarence and around 40 kms to the beach
* Salt water creek backs onto the property, which eventually runs to the ocean, maybe good fishing !
* Good areas of timber throughout, boundary fenced requiring attention
* 5 % cleared area around the home, the remainder being virgin bushland, with lots of wildlife
* An abundance of different fruit trees, internet access and phone reception depending on provider
* Plant and equipment included, ( see agent for details )
* Large dam and 9000 gallons approx of rainwater storage
* Bus at gate, Whiporie village 12 kms
Property Code: 383
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gurranang, NSW 2460 priced between $230,000 and $430,000