374 Lake Albert Road Kooringal 2650 NSW
Affordable, deceivingly spacious, conveniently located and full of potential, this home is well worth your inspection
- comprising four bedrooms, all with built-in robes, the main bedroom also enjoys access to the rear open alfresco area
- an open fireplace is the heart of the open plan living and meals area, which has been updated with a modern colour scheme and timber look flooring
- the practical and modern kitchen features plenty of storage space and stainless steel appliances and a wide breakfast bar overlooking the living area
- comfort is assured year round with ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
- drive through to the roomy rear yard with carport and powered shed with single roller door access
- a convenient location close to schools, parks and public transport, it's a short distance to the services of the Kooringal Mall
- currently leased for $300 per week, the home is an ideal investment with a potential rental return of 5.8% per annum
This affordable home has great potential and is the ideal place to make a start for those looking to invest or add their own touch
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kooringal, NSW 2650 priced between $190,000 and $350,000