373 Oak Road Matcham 2250 NSW
The journey along the picturesque Oak Road sets the scene for this impressive acreage retreat, continue along the meandering driveway, cross the bridge and leave the rest of the world behind. Welcome to 'Los Controle' a private paradise where space, style and light are complemented by a magical quality that is indescribable, yet unmistakable. A remarkable and iconic masterpiece created by a local artist will have you enticed with hand finished walls and woodwork, exposed timber beams, rendered walls, hand carved sand stone features and cathedral ceilings, truly breathtaking at every turn! This slice of heaven situated on the edge of rainforest reserve is a rare and unique opportunity to secure an ultra-private estate or weekend retreat with enormous character offering an oasis of complete calm and solitude.
- Approximately three ultra-private acres situated on the edge of rainforest in an exclusive Matcham Valley location
- A Majestic entry foyer sets the scene for this remarkable home designed and created by a local artist
- The main house is breathtaking at every turn offering four spacious bedrooms and an array of indoor and outdoor living areas
- Picturesque landscaped gardens surround the sparkling heated in-ground pool and terrace
- Separate summerhouse/ barn features two bedrooms, study or third bedroom and a spacious living/kitchen area perfect for guest accommodation
- Rustic kitchen complemented with marble benchtops takes pride of place in the centre of the home creating a wonderful setting to entertain family and friends
- Formal lounge and dining with exposed timber beams, raked ceilings and open fire
- Stunning French doors lead to the sparkling heated in-ground pool and exotic Moroccan courtyard and alfresco terrace
- Fireplaces throughout add to the enormous character of this absolute masterpiece
- Picturesque private tree lined driveway, gated entry and huge car shed
- Sought-after Matcham Valley location only 10 minutes to a number of Central Coast beaches including Terrigal and its cafes and restaurants, 5 minutes from Erina Fair Shopping Centre and 90 minutes' drive to Sydney CBD
- Council rates are approximately $2,502 per annum
- Land size 11,900sqm (approximately)
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Matcham, NSW 2250 priced between $1,500,000 and $2,900,000