3/727 Beaufort Street Mount Lawley WA 6050
EXECUTIVE STYLE LIVING3/727 Beaufort Street, Mount Lawley
Walk to all of your favourite Mount Lawley haunts from this stellar setting. With world class shopping and many fabulous and famous eateries, cafes and bars just a hop, skip and a jump away you will never be short of things to do and see.
Features include but not limited to:
- A small secure boutique complex with well-maintained common areas and gardens.
- Gated community.
- Ideally positioned towards the back of the complex away from the hustle and bustle.
- Double lock up garage.
- In keeping with the area, these properties have a federation style feel externally whilst presenting modern and stylish internally.
- Light and bright throughout.
- Gleaming Timber flooring to the downstairs living and traffic areas.
- Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining.
- Stunning and well-appointed kitchen - a contemporary design Joyce renovated kitchen in 2015
- Powder room.
- Low maintenance decked courtyard for entertaining guests.
- The master bedroom is located downstairs. Large in proportions.
- Second living area upstairs.
- Three huge bedrooms upstairs.
- Bathroom finished in neutral tones inclusive of a bath.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Solar panels installed.
Finished to the highest quality. You will be impressed with the style and space throughout this fantastically located property.
If you desire a cosmopolitan lifestyle without compromising on quality then this property is the one for you. Not only is this glamorous Executive Home a fantastic, low maintenance place to call home, it is a great future investment with excellent rental yields being achieved with other properties in this boutique development. This is executive living at its finest.
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED.
- Sat, 29th Oct 10:00AM – 10:40AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Lawley, WA 6050 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000