37 Victoria Avenue Woody Point 4019 QLD
SOLD BY DAMIEN MISSO
A lifelong dream of owning a fish and chip shop on the sunshine coast is what has inspired our sellers to sell this home which has been a happy and lifestyle friendly one whilst they have called Woody Point home.
There are many things they will miss including:
- Being so close to the waterfront
- Family BBQ's on the deck enjoying the sunset
- Separate living areas has meant their children could be downstairs while they have some peace and quiet upstairs
- Lifestyle in a Queensland is full of charm and warmth something that you don't get as often in other homes
- The opportunity for capital growth. Woody Point is a hot spot and the new owner will more than likely benefit from solid capital growth in a reasonable time frame.
37 Victoria Avenue is not brand new, but it is in a condition that is very good for its age. This charming, rare and valuable home will be sold. Hopefully it will be you with your hand raised at the end of the auction with a big smile on your face.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get the latest Real Estate news?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Woody Point, QLD 4019 priced between $350,000 and $650,000