37 Terry Street Tempe NSW 2044
Character filled home in convenient location37 Terry Street, Tempe
* Formal lounge, separate dining room and spacious gas kitchen
* Family room with high cathedral ceilings
* Two spacious bedrooms plus loft style sleeping quarters
* Leafy rear yard, paved entertaining area, heated in-ground swimming pool
* Secure parking with rear lane access, two large water tanks
* Cafes, shopping and eateries all close by
* CBD transport links close by, moments to parklands
Tempe has experienced a recent surge in popularity due to a close proximity to the CBD, newly created leisure facilities and a wave of gentrification that brings a demand for cafes, wine bars and other amenities. Several parklands provide the area with a great outdoor lifestyle; it's within easy distance to the Cooks River Cycleway plus there's Tillman Park and nearby Sydney Park, all great for jogging, walking or just having a picnic. Tempe also offers excellent transport links to the city via the close proximity to the railway line and numerous bus services.
Wednesday 16 November at 6:30pm
City Fringe Auction Rooms, 9 Missenden Rd, Camperdown
Filippo D'Arrigo 0416 118 621
Catherine Zatti 0421 194 333
02 9560 7599 facebook.com/rhmarrickville
- Sat, 29th Oct 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
- Sat, 12th Nov 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
- Wed, 16th Nov 6:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tempe, NSW 2044 priced between $670,000 and $1,240,000