37 Peppermint Drive Springvale 2650 NSW
this location is hard to beat
Perched high on the Glenoak hills with minimal passing traffic, this location is hard to beat
- sitting on 5.5 acres (2.23 hectares), the home has been beautifully orchestrated to capture maximum natural light whilst ensuring the views over Glenoak and beyond can be sighted from just about every principal room
- an abundance of room for the entire family with four bedrooms plus a study. The main bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite
- spoilt for choice with three separate living areas, including the spacious open plan living and meals area with large windows to draw in the natural light and stunning view
- the kitchen is perfectly placed in the centre of the home which easily services the three living areas and includes plenty of cupboard and drawer space plus dishwasher
- offering complete comfort with ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
- ample car accommodation is provided with a double carport and double garage at the rear of the home, plus
a separate twin bay carport and shed with double garage
- offering excellent facilities for active kids, plus value adding extras including water tank and in-ground watering system
Enjoy the privacy and space of acres with the comfort of a modern family home
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Springvale, NSW 2650 priced between $480,000 and $900,000