37 Gunnin Street Fig Tree Pocket QLD 4069
Stunning Home on Potential Packed 2,233m Block37 Gunnin Street, Fig Tree Pocket
Everything has been thought of in the design of this 5 bedroom custom built home over two superbly functional levels on a private and leafy low maintenance 2,233 sqm. lot (over half an acre). Land of this size has huge future potential and the house has been positioned to take advantage of this. There are 2 entrances from the street with remote gates.
Enjoy great separation with 3 dedicated living areas plus a large alfresco entertaining area seamlessly linking the living and dining spaces. The kitchen and butler's pantry with extensive storage has a full range of Bosch appliances including 2 wall ovens, a microwave and 5 burner gas cooktop. This home will make entertaining a delight. The layout will suit everything from large scale family occasions to a quiet alfresco meal.
The master suite is located on the ground level with a luxurious en-suite including a freestanding bath and a spacious walk in robe. Upstairs are four more generous bedrooms, all with walk in robes, two bathrooms plus a powder room. Two of the bedrooms share a bathroom. There is also a computer nook and another large living room and plenty of storage space.
Start and end every day in this 'blue ribbon' suburb within easy distance of excellent schools. Call to book your private inspection today.
- 12m Sparkling Magna Mineral Lap Pool
- 2,233sqm lot, fully fenced - (over half an acre) with 2 entrances from the street.
- 6 Star energy rating, solar hot water, 3 phase power
- 3 Living areas including a media room with surround sound
- 5 Bedrooms, all with walk in robes
- 4 Bathrooms (2 en-suites), 2 Powder rooms
- Large living room and computer nook on first level
- Garaging for 4 cars. There is a seperate double garage with seperate access from a second electric gate to the rear and includes a bathroom w/toilet, and would suit perfectly as a gymnasium
- Quality Bosch appliances 2 wall ovens, microwave,5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher
- Butler's pantry with sink and provision for 2nd dishwasher
- Filtered water at kitchen sink and refrigerator space
- Security screens and alarm system,
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, ducted vacuum system
- Provision has been made for a lift
- Large storage cupboards throughout
- 32,000l Concrete underground water tank with irrigation system to all gardens and grounds
- Outdoor living area has gas fitting and cupboard with sink
Don't miss this opportunity to become part of the Fig Tree Pocket lifestyle with abundant parks, playgrounds and walking trails along the Brisbane River, boat ramp, and equestrian centre. Just a 5 minute drive to the vibrant shopping precinct of Indooroopilly Shoppingtown, Kenmore Village, Kenmore Plaza, all offering diverse shopping and dining experiences. Freeway arterial links for a quick commute to the CBD.
Close to Schools,Close to Transport
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Fig Tree Pocket, QLD 4069 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,500,000