37 Gunnin Street Fig Tree Pocket QLD 4069
Brand New Entertainer on Massive 2,233sqm37 Gunnin Street, Fig Tree Pocket
The kitchen and butler's pantry with extensive storage has a full range of Bosch appliances including 2 wall ovens, and a convection microwave. The 5 burner gas cooktop is a special touch to warm the chef's heart. This is indeed a home that will make entertaining a delight. The layout will suit everything from large scale family occasions to a quite alfresco meal.
The master suite is located on the ground level with a luxurious en-suite including a freestanding bath and a spacious walk in robe. Upstairs are four more generous bedrooms, all with walk in robes, two bathrooms plus a powder room. Two of the bedrooms share a bathroom. There is also a computer nook and another large living room and plenty of storage space.
Start and end every day in this 'blue ribbon' suburb within easy distance of excellent schools. Don't miss this opportunity to become part of the Fig Tree Pocket lifestyle with abundant parks, playgrounds and walking trails along the Brisbane River, boat ramp, and equestrian centre.
Just a 5 minute drive to the vibrant shopping precinct of Indooroopilly Shoppingtown, Kenmore Village, Kenmore Plaza, all offering diverse shopping and dining experiences. Freeway arterial links for a quick commute to the CBD.
- 12m Sparkling Magna Mineral Lap Pool
- 3 Living areas including a media room with surround sound
- 5 Bedrooms with walk in robes
- 4 Bathrooms (2 en-suites), 2 Powder rooms
- Large living room and a computer nook upstairs
- Garaging for 4 cars. There is a seperate double garage with access down the left side from a second electric gate to the rear and includes a bathroom w/toilet, and would suit perfectly as a gymnasium
- Fully fenced 2,233sqm lot - over half an acre
- Quality Bosch appliances 2 wall ovens, microwave, 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher
- Butler's pantry with sink and provision for 2nd dishwasher
- Filtered water to kitchen sink and refrigerator
- Security screens and alarm system,
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, ducted vacuum system
- Grohe tap ware, Villeroy and Boch basins
- Provision has been made for a lift
- Large storage cupboards throughout
- Concrete underground water tank, irrigation system to garden and grounds
- Outdoor living area has gas fitting and cupboard with sink
- 6 Star energy rating, solar hot water, 3 phase power
Call to book your private inspection today, you won't be disappointed.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. the website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Close to Schools,Close to Transport
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Fig Tree Pocket, QLD 4069 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,500,000