37 Bellerose Street The Gap QLD 4061
Lowset Lifestyle in a Leafy Locale37 Bellerose Street, The Gap
Situated on a whisper quiet street in the heart of The Gap, this beautifully modest low set home offers a lifestyle of convenience in a family friendly suburb.
Sitting on a generous 647m2 level block and surrounded by nearby parkland this home will have something for everyone.
- Perfect North facing aspect to rear.
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Formal lounge
- Split system air conditioning throughout
- Double lock up garage (remote)
- Security screens
- Fully fenced at rear
- Covered entertaining area
- 647m2 level block
- Within walking distance to public transport and The Gap Shopping Village
- 0.41 km - Payne Road State School
- 0.76 km - The Gap State High School
- 1.45 km - The Gap State School
- 1.50 km - St Peter Chanel Primary School
- 1.83 km - Mater Dei Catholic Primary School
This charming home has lots of potential and will appeal to downsizers, but also to first home buyers looking to dip their toes into the property market or perhaps the keen-eyed investor or renovator who know a great opportunity when they see one.
Conveniently positioned within minutes of schools, shops and parkland, what more could you need?
Don't miss out this amazing opportunity, call Paul today!
*This property is being sold without price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes*
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in The Gap, QLD 4061 priced between $390,000 and $720,000