3/62 Heaslop Terrace Annerley QLD 4103
OPEN HOME CANCELLED3/62 Heaslop Terrace, Annerley
This oversized townhouse is part of a boutique block of only 4, with the only connecting wall to the neighbour being the garage, perfect for the owner occupier or a smart investor sure to attract a quality tenant.
Walking through the newly tiled entrance to this 3-bedroom townhouse you’d be forgiven for thinking this is a stand-alone home. The property features hardwood timber floors on the lower level and new carpets on the upper level, freshly painted walls and a large air-conditioned living area with separate dining that flows effortlessly to the back deck and overlooking the fully fenced, pet (and child) friendly back yard. The centrally located kitchen has ample cupboard and bench space, gas cooking and dishwasher, located beside the laundry.
The layout is spacious and practical, which makes furniture placement and living so easy. Enjoy your afternoons on the covered deck with lovely views out to Green Bridge and Mt Cootha. Plenty of room in the grassed yard for the dog to have a run or for the kids play set, a rare feature to find in a townhouse, more like living in a house than a townhouse and one of the big drawcards when the current owners purchased.
All the bedrooms are on the upper level, the Master with ensuite, built-in robes, private balcony and study nook. The other 2 bedrooms are a good size, both built in, with a surprise in bedroom 2…..a door that leads to the roof space above the garage, perfect for storage or for a great cubby for the kids. Another full bathroom on the upper level complete with bath tub plus a powder room on the lower level, perfect for guest. Complete this package with solar panels and an oversized garage and you have the perfect property to call home!
Only 4kms to the city centre; with easy access to schools, hospitals and Universities; just a bike ride to the Green Bridge connecting you to the University of Queensland; and walking distance to Annerley Junction and Dutton park, train, bus, parks and cafes, Annerley offers an outstanding lifestyle.
Outstanding features of 3/62 Heaslop Tce Annerley at a glance:
- Master bedroom is ensuited with a study nook and private balcony
- Two additional good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Two bathrooms including ensuite to the master
- Powder room on lower level
- Private, covered deck off the living area
- Central kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, ample storage and bench space
- Air-conditioned living/dining area and all bedrooms
- Secure remote control garage with internal access and extra exclusive car space
- Hardwood floors throughout the lower level
- Freshly painted, tiled and carpeted upstairs in the bedrooms
- Fully fenced pet (& child) friendly back yard
- Security screened
- Extra storage spaces
- Solar panels
- Small boutique complex of only 4
- Bike ride to the Green Bridge connecting you to the University of QLD
- Easy access to hospitals, Universities, schools, shops, cafes
- Only 4 kms to Brisbane City
Call Jane Elvin or Catherine Edwards to discuss this outstanding property further.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Annerley, QLD 4103 priced between $390,000 and $720,000