362-368 Ironbark Road Yarrambat 3091 VIC
5 beautiful acres with magical views
Tightly held by its first and only owner for close to 40 years, this outstanding Yarrambat home on 5 acres offers a complete lifestyle opportunity for one lucky buyer. Lovingly tended gardens enjoy views of rolling pasture and the purple hues of the Kinglake Ranges, as does the north-facing family residence.
This inviting country home delivers formal and casual living zones throughout the spacious 4 bedroom design. Showcasing exposed bricks, timbers and slate flooring, this is a home that enjoys relaxed rustic appeal. A private bungalow presents the perfect space for teenage kids or guests, complete with its own sunny alfresco deck.
Quality schooling options are minutes from your door, as are a choice of shopping centres, public transport, Yarrambat Park and the Ring Road. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity - don't miss out!
- Country residence on beautiful acres (approx.)
- Rich slate/brick/timbers, long verandas, mountain views
- Lounge/dining with wood fire, open kitchen/meals/family
- 4 robed bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study, heating and cooling
- Ducted vacuum, double carport, workshop, circular driveway
- Separate private bungalow and much more
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60/90 days
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Yarrambat, VIC 3091 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000