36/1 Good Street Parramatta NSW 2150
Auction To Be Held 31st August 2017 at 6:00pm Level 1, 10 Phillip Street, Parram36/1 Good Street, Parramatta
Exceptionally positioned for ultra-convenience, this neat and tidy apartment provides a superb prospect for investors and first homebuyers alike. Boasting an elevated setting and bathed in natural light, it reveals an original layout with combined living and dining areas opening to an undercover balcony.
There is a large kitchen with ample cupboard storage, while the bedrooms are well proportioned and one is appointed with a built-in wardrobe. Although the apartment is immediately liveable as is, it presents exciting potential to re-create a brand new contemporary residence.
Complete with a lock-up garage plus extra storage space, it is placed a stroll to Parramatta Golf Course, while minutes to Westmead Hospital, public transport and everyday amenities.
* Original layout with combined living and dining
* Large kitchen, ample cupboard storage/benchspace
* Undercover sun bathed balcony with leafy outlooks
* Well scaled bedrooms, one with build-in robe
* Immediately liveable with exceptional potential
* Re-create brand new contemporary apartment
* Superb prospect for the astute location investor
* Bright bathroom, internal laundry, lock-up garage
* Stroll to Parramatta Golf Course, public transport
* Minutes to Parramatta's CBD and Westmead Hospital
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Parramatta, NSW 2150 priced between $350,000 and $650,000