3/61 Elizabeth Street Paddington QLD 4064
If you love outdoor entertaining this home has a HUGE area! North / Easterly Facing with City Glimpses - Will Definitely Consider Offers3/61 Elizabeth Street, Paddington
Enjoy a Sunday morning breakfast in the Rosalie Cafe Precinct only a mere 10 minute bus trip into the city.
Owners instructions are very clear and this home must be sold prior to or auction day is the deadline.
- North easterly views (perfectly positioned to capture the best of the beautiful Queensland sunshine)
- Large bedrooms with ensuites and additional third bedroom/study
- City views from the 155sqm balcony (biggest balcony around)
- Double lock-up side by side garage fully secure
- Separate side access to the unit with no stairs or secure internal access
- Huge storage in garage and under balcony
- 10 minute bus ride into the CBD
- 1 minute walk to cafes and local shops
- High and dry (no flooding here)
Owners will be considering ALL offers prior to the auction which will be held on Tuesday 29th August at 5:30pm at The Brass Barrel in Rosalie Village.
The Marlene Baker Team looks forward to seeing you at one of the inspection times or please call us on 0423 799 727 if you have any further questions.
*please note auction properties are marketed without a price
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Paddington, QLD 4064 priced between $460,000 and $850,000