36 View Terrace East Fremantle WA 6158
ELEVATION & OPPORTUNITY36 View Terrace, East Fremantle
Making the most of the sloping site, the home has been designed and built over 3 levels to fill the living areas with light and capture the amazing Swan River, CBD and valley vistas that will forever inspire you. Long lazy lunches and sunset drinks on the covered entertainment area is such a great place to BBQ or sit in the spa and take in the breathtaking panorama of the Swan River. This is where you'll spend time entertaining family and friends throughout the year. Constructed in June 1972 and maintained in excellent condition, this is an honest family home designed and built to cater for a growing family and fully capitalises on its commanding location and views. Your friends will ask every year whether "the sky-show's at your place? Generous and flexible settlement terms & conditions offered to all interested parties.
• 5 bedrooms
• 4 bathroom
• Views, views and more views
• Feature rendered brick & tile
• Soaring cathedral ceilings, timber floors, feature stone fireplace
• Open plan living & dining
• 4 car garage & side access
• Bedroom 6 or Studio/teenage retreat with bathroom
• Built-in robes throughout
• Ducted vacuuming, air conditioning, solar HWS
• Walking distance to Yacht Clubs, cafs, tennis club and Swan River
• Rear paved alfresco, water feature, spa and covered entertainment area with pizza oven
*John Curtin College catchment
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in East Fremantle, WA 6158 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,600,000