36 Scoble Street Frankston South 3199 VIC
Location & Lifestyle
Closing Date Sale - Tuesday 22nd November 2016 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
Frankston South is undoubtedly one of the real estate hotspots at present and this charming home in the highly sought after high school zone represents not only great value but an exciting lifestyle to match. A perfect home for the first home buyer or young family where they can enjoy all that the area offers including the Sweetwater Creek nature reserve, beautiful beaches, ample parkland and of course Frankston CBD only a short drive away. Situated on an elevated 585sqm (approx.) this home is guaranteed to be popular so be quick.
• Fully renovated kitchen with stone benchtops & stunning new bathroom
• Light filled living rooms with separate meals & family area
• Huge outdoor deck for entertaining plus private rear yard
• Polished floors, open fireplace & gas ducted heating
• A private location in the Frankston High School zone on 585sqm block
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Frankston South, VIC 3199 priced between $410,000 and $770,000