36 Liddesdale Avenue Frankston South 3199 VIC
Set on a corner block of 1025 sqm (approx) in Frankston South's most renowned street is this phenomenal home of limitless potential to capitalise at once and over time. The entire property has been renovated with new features throughout and most remarkably, a stand-alone studio with French doors overlooking what could potentially be a pool or garden if subdivided. In the meantime, enjoy earning a passive income, welcoming weekend guests in privacy or the perfect space for running a home business with its own access. Entertain in the relaxing living areas inside that spill out to a tiered alfresco that unite the home and studio for larger gatherings. The kitchen has all new appliances and a convenient study nook that compliments a bright home office overlooking the back yard. The main bathroom features a spa bath whilst the master bedroom is concealed behind an en suite. Invest in improvements that will always be rewarded or simply savour the choices on Frankston's best avenue.
* Located on Frankston South's premier avenue
* Flexible layout with option to earn passive income or home office.
* Newly renovated throughout with neutral palette
* Warm family living with OFP & new carpet
* New appliances in homemaker's kitchen
* Four bedrooms with BIRs plus separate study
* Master suite with spacious en suite & robes
* Self-contained studio or pool house
* Remote single LUG & off street parking for 3 cars
* Walk to Sweetwater Creek & beaches
* Located close to outstanding public & private schools
* Minutes from Frankston CBD & freeway to Melbourne
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Frankston South, VIC 3199 priced between $620,000 and $1,160,000