36 Honeyeater Crescent Peregian Springs 4573 QLD
The opportunity to just walk-in the front door unpack and just relax is here.
- Street presence, striking design and appealing colour palette.
- Well throughout family home with many quality features.
- Elevated location with enjoyable breezes flowing though out both levels of the home.
- Hardwood timber decking in the alfresco areas, flowing into the salt water pool.
- Private master bedroom on the upper level of the home with Ocean views, (contemporary en-suite - with double walk-in robe, double shower and twin basins).
Many added features include:
- Zoned ducted air conditioning.
- Large rumpus room or family lounge, great room for relaxing.
- Beautiful timber decking entry, featuring the large glass and timber pivot door.
- Stacker doors opening up the alfresco area, bringing the outside in.
- Side access for trailer or small boat storage.
Recreation Club only 100 meters away – Exclusive use to residences of the Ridges Estate.
- Large pool, small heated children's pool
- Tennis courts
- Complete gym set-up
- Licenced café
- Community room
- One street away from Peregian Springs State School
- 5-10 minutes' walk to St-Andrews College
- 5-10 minutes' walk to Coolum Beach High School.
This home will be view by private appointment only please contact
Ross Bauer - 0418712600
Leon Butt - 0411579789
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Peregian Springs, QLD 4573 priced between $540,000 and $1,000,000