36 Faucett Street Latham ACT 2615
Suburban Oasis!36 Faucett Street, Latham
This home offers a fully approved, self contained granny flat with the very real potential to house three families. Perfect for a Brady Bunch family, to house an elderly parent, or even the errant child who just won't move out of the family home.
* Five bedrooms to the main home. Two large bedrooms, one with an ensuite to one side of the home, three more large bedrooms are to the opposite side of the home. Built in wardrobes are either walk in, mirrored or with three doors for plenty of storage
* The extra large fifth bedroom can also be used as a second living area with store room. This room has a separate main entrance to the home
* The main bathroom and ensuite are fully tiled, the main bathroom has a spa bath
* An updated kitchen with a dishwasher has plenty of cupboard space and looks out onto large open plan living areas
* Enjoy a Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling for year round comfort, a security alarm and solar hot water
* Low allergenic tiles are throughout the main home
* The separate approved granny flat boasts a living area, bathroom and bedroom
* Two driveways on each side of the home help with the very real potential to rent out the granny flat for extra income
An easy care, enclosed backyard has plenty of room for children and family pets
Arguably one of Belconnen's finest homes to come to the market today, 36 Faucett is in a fantastic position close to the popular St Francis Xavier College, Latham Primary School and Kippax fair, while being a short drive into the Belconnen Precinct and Canberra City.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Latham, ACT 2615 priced between $450,000 and $830,000