36 Bradman Drive Boorooma 2650 NSW
exemplary contemporary home
Situated in the sought-after suburb of Boorooma, this contemporary home offers a relaxed lifestyle that is an ideal investment opportunity
- comprising three bedrooms with built-in storage; the main bedroom has a TV point and enjoys a neatly appointed ensuite and walk-in robe
- a neutral colour scheme and contemporary finishes throughout are highlighted in the central bathroom, complete with bath and separate toilet
- galley style kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and an island bench with breakfast bar
- extend the living outdoors from the tiled open plan family and meals area onto the covered paved alfresco
- with convenient internal access from the remote double garage; there is also access via a side gate to the easy maintenance rear yard with garden shed
- the comfort of ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating throughout
- perfectly placed a short distance to Charles Sturt University, schools and child care facilities and only moments’ drive to the centre of town
- currently leased for $380 per week until September 2017, providing a potential 5.5% annual return
A contemporary new villa with low maintenance surrounds, this home is an ideal starter and a great pick for the astute investor
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Boorooma, NSW 2650 priced between $250,000 and $470,000