36 Blue Bay Crescent Macleay Island QLD 4184
Large Water View Home on Perulpa Island36 Blue Bay Crescent, Macleay Island
* Impressive 2 level home with a beautiful timber interior
* Northerly water views from both levels, with water access nearby
* Versatile floor plan can be 3 or 4 bedrooms on 2 levels
* Downstairs lounge/dining flows to outdoor living on large deck
* Big stainless steel kitchen with 6 burner gas stove and dishwasher
* Nicely tiled bathrooms and toilets on both levels
* High ceilings and beautiful polished timber floors throughout
* 706 m2 block with carport and extra storage under the home
* Very quiet position opposite waterfront properties
This home is in the final stages of completion and the owner has reduced the property to below his build cost to achieve a sale as soon as possible. Perulpa Island is a beautiful, peaceful area with easy access to all Macleay Island facilities, with the Golf Club and Corroboree Park among the nearby attractions. Macleay Island is an undiscovered treasure, in the heart of a marine national park and with all the essential shops, clubs and services and an excellent ferry system, just 18 minutes from Redland Bay. Quality water view homes are getting scarce here, so be quick to inspect and avoid disappointment. For more information or to arrange your jetty pick-up and private inspection, please contact Vin Phillips on 0412 743 977.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Macleay Island, QLD 4184 priced between $210,000 and $390,000