358 Blaxlands Ridge Road Kurrajong 2758 NSW
The Great Australian Dream
This property defines the perfect lifestyle for the growing family. The post and rail fencing frames the entrance to the unique sandstock double brick home offering plenty of space and privacy with multiple living areas both inside and out. Set on approx. 10 acres the immaculate modern new Hampton/country style home boasting quality living includes 4 bedrooms all with built in robes and ceilings fans, the master with walk though wardrobe to ensuite, formal lounge with open sandstone fire place, Oregon timber kitchen with loads of cupboards space, double Ilvy Italian oven and dishwasher adjoining the large light filled family room. Wrap around verandahs and the large Merbau deck is an entertainers dream, it captures the beautiful established gardens, surroundings and acreage with large 10x20m shed with 3 phase power, industrial lighting, reinforced concrete floor and high clearance doors perfect for a truck, separate triple garage with granny flat potential and dam with irrigation.
• Formal and informal living
• Timber kitchen with skylight, a double Ilvy Italian oven and dishwasher
• 4 bedrooms, main with walk through wardrobe to large ensuite
• 3 way main bathroom with spa bath
• Formal lounge with open sandstone fire place
• Valet system intercom with piped music and alarm system
• Commercial cassette reverse cycle air conditioning
• Huge Merbau timber deck is an entertainers dream
• Fully fenced large house yard, separate fenced horse paddock
• Quality galvanised picketing fencing around 5 acres with dog proof fencing to 2 acres.
• 10 Acres of approx. 5 arable and 5 natural bush land with access to walking trails also great for trail bikes and horses
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kurrajong, NSW 2758 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000