355 South Pine Road Enoggera QLD 4051
Nicely Presented Post War Home355 South Pine Road, Enoggera
This charming residence is perched on 407m2 of land in an elevated position.
The home has been repainted and has had the kitchen and bathroom renovated and boasts a functional floorplan with separate living / dining area and the kitchen flowing out onto the large entertainer's balcony that overlooks the back yard.
The home features:
- Polished timber hardwood flooring throughout.
- Renovated kitchen with electric cooktop, modern appliances and ample storage.
- Two good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans through-out.
- Bathroom complete with shower over bath.
- Split system air-conditioning in the living and master bedroom.
- Large entertainer's balcony with integrated laundry.
- Fully fenced back yard with garden shed.
- Single lock up garage
- 407m2 block.
Located on the boarder of Enoggera and Everton Park, this location enjoys an abundance of walking tracks, parkland, play grounds and BBQ areas to discover. There is also an abundance of transport options with buses on Southpine Roads or Enoggera Train station just a short walk away along with the Everton Park Woolworths and Coles shopping centres. The property is also within walking distance to Enoggera State School, Hillbrook College, Mount Maria College and OLOA Primary school.
This is a fabulous opportunity to buy into a much sought after and affordable pocket of Enoggera whether you are looking for your first home or an easy care investment. For further details please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 or Danny Cody on 0404 077 102.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
- Sat, 1st Jul 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Enoggera, QLD 4051 priced between $350,000 and $650,000