353 Seven Hills Road Seven Hills NSW 2147
The Entertainers Delight353 Seven Hills Road, Seven Hills
Approaching its decoratively elusive facade, this uniquely designed family home has undergone recent renovations bearing the avid entertainer in mind.
Boasting an extraordinary tri-level layout rarely encountered in the Seven Hills area, this fascinating property is resourcefully unlimited with its multitude of living areas to accommodate to any member of the family for any type of occasion.
Perfectly structured to amuse and enjoy time spent with guests or to simply embrace private and peaceful retreat, this charming home will not disappoint in making any visitor feel welcomed, comfortable and at ease.
* Four spacious, designated bedrooms each with built-in-robes, with the master bedroom enjoying its own private level on the top floor, equipped with walk-in-robe and ensuite.
* The formal lounge room at the front of the home becomes brightly illuminated from the property’s north-western aspect, ideal for a comfortable retreat or the potential for a fifth bedroom conversion.
* Fitted with timber floorboards throughout, the combined dining and lounge area on the first floor acts as the central location to daily family life, deviating to the kitchen and breath-taking balcony overlooking views to Parramatta.
* The original style kitchen has been renovated to incorporate a modern touch, with new laminate benchtops and stainless appliances, along with newly fitted handles to the cupboards and electric stovetop.
* The top floor also has a tranquil living area, a multi-purpose space that can be utilised as an office or study area.
* Making your way to the ground floor, the indoor living space has been designated entertainment quarter to utilise as a teenager’s retreat, including an impressive media room fitted with new carpets and coated in fresh paint and a kitchenette to host secluded gatherings.
* Three fully equipped bathrooms, one to each floor, including the ensuite located on the top floor.
* Outdoor entertainment will never be dull and will be suited for all occasions – stemming from the undercover area, the games room equipped with pool table and bar set-up creates the atmosphere for the perfect ‘mancave’.
* The vast backyard has tremendous leisurely space, in addition to a wooden decking area to enjoy the outdoors to its fullest potential on bright sunny days.
* Additional features include split system air conditioning fitted in various areas of the home, a plethora of storage spaces including understair storage, new carpets, fresh paint and ceiling fans.
A truly remarkable home that embodies character, warmth and an immense amount of potential, this is a much-loved family home that is prepared to take on its next chapter. For more information or to organise an inspection, contact John Irudayaraj on 0439 993 991.
**LJ Hooker give notice that all information given whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility; All information has been gathered from sources we consider to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely upon their own enquiries.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Seven Hills, NSW 2147 priced between $640,000 and $1,180,000