35 Tullaroan Street Kellyville Ridge 2155 NSW
SOLD - By Phillip Nicholas
Positioned on the high side of a quiet street is this beautiful contemporary abode with lush gardens and neutral light filled living spaces. This home will be the perfect starter, downsizer or a great investment opportunity. Located with-in walking distance to Kellyville Ridge Public School, John XXIII & St Marks College, T-way bus stop and a short drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre, the upcoming North West Train Line, Stanhope Village Shopping Centre and Blacktown Leisure Centre.
- Upon walking through the home you are met with a beautiful façade, lush front garden and a veranda to sip those morning or afternoon coffees on.
- Upon entering the home you are greeted with a spacious light filled living room that connects to the dining area which overlooks the backyard.
- In the centre of the home is the modern kitchen which offers gas cooking, wall oven, dishwasher large pantry and plenty of cupboard space plus a breakfast bar.
- Situated off the kitchen is an extra living space which adjoins straight to the pergola area, great for indoor / outdoor entertaining
- Master bedroom to the rear of the home includes built-in robe, ceiling fan, block-out blinds and ensuite access to the main bathroom. Additional two bedrooms all include built-in robes, ceiling fans and access to the main bathroom.
- The backyard offers a great under cover pergola and plenty of grass yard for the kids or pets.
- Additional extras include: split system air conditioning, gas heating points and double automatic garage with internal access.
This is a fantastic opportunity and is not to be missed! Call Phillip Nicholas 0409 993 997 or Ryan Jennings 0428 993 404 today for more information.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kellyville Ridge, NSW 2155 priced between $570,000 and $1,070,000