35 Southbourne Street Scarborough WA 6019
FINAL NOTICE! AUCTION THIS SATURDAY AT 12pm!35 Southbourne Street, Scarborough
Auction at 12pm on the 5th November. Email for a full auction pack.
Perched on a stunning hilltop block in Scarborough's west end, within a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac that sits between the sprawling Abbett Park oval (as well as the local Sportman's and Tennis clubs) and the glorious Scarborough beachfront currently undergoing its multi-million-dollar “Master Plan” revamp, this freestanding 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home is packed with largely-original features and possesses R40 zoning and the duplex potential accompanying it, making it one for the future.
The spectacular views are the highlight here and are there to be taken advantage of, with the current upstairs loft benefitting from an all-encompassing inland vista over the suburb, as well as an ocean snapshot and a delightful backdrop that is the rear yard. Even at ground level the outlook is impressive, with more breathtaking valley views on offer from both within the open-plan family, dining and kitchen area, plus out on both rear decks of a split-level backyard.
The old-school charm is there for all to see, with solid timber flooring warming up the main living space and high ceilings creating an overwhelming sense of comfort throughout, particularly within the downstairs master bedroom suite, where double doors add privacy off the tiled entrance foyer and split-system air-conditioning, built-in wardrobes and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet, heated towel rail and its own intimate courtyard complete the features. Accessible via the backyard is a large powered cellar (or storeroom), whilst a massive workshop is also powered and doubles as the perfect “man cave” or rumpus room with a double sink and more.
Experience a picture postcard panorama like no other, so close to all of your everyday amenities, including schools, shopping, public transport, cafes and restaurants. Hop, skip or jump to the beach from here!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Split-system air-conditioning to the open-plan family and dining area, with high raked ceilings, two gas bayonets and outdoor access to the rear entertaining deck (with stairs leading down to the lower backyard-level decking)
- Practical kitchen comprising of a double sink, tiled splashbacks, a Blanco gas cook top, Chef oven, a dishwasher and a huge scullery with its own Ilve gas burner, a Westinghouse range hood, more tiled splashbacks, a sink and outdoor access
- Carpeted upstairs loft with a winding foyer staircase and a sunken bar/kitchenette with a sink and storage
- The master suite is also carpeted and has ample full-height storage space
- Spacious 2nd downstairs bedroom with carpet, built-in robes and high raked ceilings
- 3rd bedroom/study on lower level, complete with a built-in desk, shelving, additional storage and high raked ceilings
- Laundry access from both the scullery and family room, where there is extra storage space, as well as a fully-tiled main bathroom with a shower and toilet
- Charming entry doors leading into the foyer
- Large valet-style single carport, doubling as an entry patio or verandah, with two separate driveways and plenty of parking space
- Solar hot water system with a gas storage booster
- Side access
Compulsory bidding registration closes Friday 4th November at 5pm.
Call or email for a full auction pack or for more details on how I can help.
WILL BE SOLD AT AUCTION!
On site 5th November at 12pm
Deposit $30,000 at fall of hammer
Settlement 45 days
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Scarborough, WA 6019 priced between $480,000 and $900,000