35 Romano Crescent Iluka WA 6028
Rustic Coastal Charm35 Romano Crescent, Iluka
Downstairs, solid timber flooring warms the passageways, as well as an open-plan family and dining area that is shut off from the entry by gorgeous double French doors whilst also extending outside to a fabulous lined alfresco entertaining space, overlooking a shimmering below-ground swimming pool and a fantastic shaded poolside deck. The tiled kitchen is well equipped to meet the needs of the resident chef, boasting a Kleenmaid six-burner gas cook top, a Westinghouse oven and dishwasher, a double sink, tiled splashbacks, ample storage options and a step-in pantry.
Double French doors reveal both a formal lounge (off the entry), as well as a carpeted theatre room with splendid views of the pool and rear yard, whilst a fifth or guest bedroom, the adjacent third bathroom and a large study - or sixth bedroom, depending on your personal needs - can all be found on the ground floor.
Upstairs, a central living or retreat area opens out to a pleasant balcony looking over the pool, decking and very low-maintenance gardens. The pick of the upper-level sleeping quarters is a carpeted master bedroom suite, complete with his and hers walk-in wardrobes, a French door leading out to a tiled front balcony with ocean views, plus a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom that comprises of a separate bath, shower, twin vanities and a separate toilet.
Stroll to the sprawling Sir James McCusker Park, just seconds away from your front doorstep, whilst also indulging in a very close proximity to quality schools, public transport, glorious swimming beaches, freeway convenience and shopping at the excellent Currambine Central. Treat your family to something special here!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Downstairs open-plan family and dining area with two recessed ceilings, gas bayonet heating and easy alfresco and pool access
- Carpeted formal front lounge room
- Tiled rear balcony, off the upper-level living/retreat area
- Feature down lighting and outdoor power points to the entertaining alfresco
- Carpeted 2nd/3rd upstairs bedrooms, with built-in robes
- 4th upper-level bedroom is also carpeted, with BIR's and sea views
- Fully-tiled main upstairs bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Separate upper-level toilet and linen press
- Carpeted 5th/guest bedroom downstairs, with mirrored BIR's
- Spacious and fully-tiled 3rd ground-floor bathroom, with a shower and toilet - adjacent to the guest bedroom
- Large carpeted study/6th bedroom downstairs
- Tiled laundry with ample storage space on both side, as well as outdoor access
- Extra-large remote-controlled three-car garage with high ceilings, rear access and internal shopper's entry
- Huge under-stair storeroom
- Carpeted staircase with a feature granite base
- Tiled and lined entry portico, with wooden feature entry doors overlooking lush front lawns and easy-care reticulated gardens
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Security alarm system
- Gas hot water system
- Side access
- 804 sqm block
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Iluka, WA 6028 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000