35 Roborough Avenue Mount Eliza VIC 3930
Pin Oak35 Roborough Avenue, Mount Eliza
This outstanding new home has all the hallmarks of prestige living in the heart of the historic Ranelagh Estate. Mt Eliza parkland fills the sprawling living that merges interior and outdoor spaces on 867 sqm (approx.). Anchored by a breathtaking kitchen designed for the gourmet and busy family alike, an elongated stone bench top gives way to a dedicated Miele kitchen. Two ovens and a five-burner hot plate address the needs of an active home whilst cleaning up is concealed in a large butler's pantry. A study nook and oversized laundry complete the home arts zone. The light-drenched dining flows to a living with a gas log fire whilst a separate lounge can be partitioned for concurrent entertaining. The tranquil master features a dressing corridor with soft-closing cabinetry and walks through to a luxurious double en suite with a zen-like garden. Live in opulence and stroll to outstanding schools or The Village from this home that sets a new benchmark for Peninsula living.
* Opulent family home in Ranelagh Estate
* Indoor/outdoor living opens to private park
* 2 grand living plus light-filled dining
* Gourmet Miele kitchen with butler's pantry
* Master with dressing corridor & double ensuite
* Tri-zoned for concurrent family entertaining
* Family wing with study & full bathroom
* 3m high ceilings & grand hallways
* Oversized remote DLUG with home & rear access
* Alarm, refrigerated cooling & gas ducted heating
* Walking to outstanding schools & Village
* 45-minute drive to Melbourne via EastLink
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Eliza, VIC 3930 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,300,000