35 Meadowbank Gardens Hillarys WA 6025
The Showstopper!35 Meadowbank Gardens, Hillarys
Beyond the double French-door entrance lies a tiled formal dining room, reserved for those special occasions, just like the spacious welcoming lounge that sits opposite. Like the lounge and all of the bedrooms (including a sumptuous master suite), the study is warmed by gleaming Blackwood timber flooring and is perfectly positioned at the front of the floor plan and away from the noisy areas of the house.
A huge central kitchen caters for the casual open-plan family and meals area, via its high-end Miele appliances, attractive Corian bench tops, glass splashbacks, a walk-in pantry, ample storage options and its own breakfast bar. Another set of double French doors reveal a fully-equipped home theatre room, highlighted by a built-in projector, screen, surround-sound speakers and cabinetry that all work together to ensure the ultimate cinema-style experience is achieved.
Dominating the 784sqm coastal block is an enormous backyard setting where a trickling water fountain and leafy gardens overlook a sparkling below-ground swimming pool - salt-water chlorinator, rock waterfall feature and all. Enjoying its own slice of the picturesque backdrop is an exceptional alfresco outdoor entertaining deck and a tremendous “second” kitchen, boasting an external gas-bottled Beef Eater barbecue, granite tops, tiled splashbacks and a large commercial range hood.
A few short minutes separate your front doorstep from schools, shopping, landscaped parklands, public transport, beaches and of course, the popular Hillarys Boat Harbour - contact the TWYFORD TEAM now to state your intentions and make your big move!
- Large tiled open-plan family and meals area with a rock feature wall, gas fireplace, built-in speakers and an integrated flat-screen television set
- Quality Miele kitchen appliances including a 900mm Induction cook top, a separate oven, range hood and an integrated dishwasher
- Tiled theatre room with the full treatment, plus split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioning and a bulkhead recessed ceiling
- Second gas fireplace in the formal lounge room
- Spacious master bedroom suite, comprising of a massive fitted walk-in wardrobe and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a corner bathtub, separate shower and twin vanities - plus easy access into the common powder room
- Queen-sized 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
- Double BIR's to 4th bedroom, also benefitting from semi-ensuite or “guest” access into a stylish and fully-tiled main bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Study or 5th bedroom - depending on your family's personal requirements
- Separate quality fully-tiled toilet
- Extra-large laundry with tiled flooring, a walk-in linen press, a fold-out ironing board and outdoor access
- Remote-controlled double garage with internal shopper's entry
- Alfresco ceiling fan, plus a new remote-controlled electric awning that extends the outdoor entertaining area deeper into the rear yard, if required
- Portico entry deck
- Varying ceiling heights throughout
- Glass-panelled internal doors
- Feature LED lighting throughout
- Outdoor/garden lighting
- 12 rooftop solar power panels (with 3kW inverter)
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Security alarm system with remotes
- Full reticulation (off bore)
- Gas storage hot water system
- Cable internet connection
- Ample power points throughout
- Garden shed
- Very low-maintenance tropical gardens
- Side access
- Central to both the beautiful Broadbeach and Flinders Parks, with play equipment, walking paths, fountains and all - just walking distance away
- A secluded pocket of Hillarys, close to St Mark's Anglican Community School, Hillarys Primary School, Sacred Heart College and other excellent educational facilities
- Short drive to Hillarys Shopping Centre and Westfield Whitford City, as well as public transport, the freeway and more
- Pristine swimming beaches, plus the cafe and restaurant lifestyle evoked by Hillarys Marina are both within arm's reach - you have got to love the coast!
All Offers Invited - All Offers Presented
By 6:00pm on Wednesday 26th October 2016 - UNLESS SOLD PRIOR
For a property price guide and fact sheet please use the contact agent button as provided.
Contact the TWYFORD TEAM now to state your intentions and make your big move!
Chris Twyford: 0412 500 125 - Chris Kots: 0400 241 017
Direct: 9288 1522 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hillarys, WA 6025 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000