35 Lennon Boulevard Point Cook VIC 3030
Once in a lifetime opportunity!35 Lennon Boulevard, Point Cook
- With 330m2 (approx) of land set aside the existing home, there is unlimited potential to build another dwelling (STCA), ideal for those with somewhere they need to keep their caravan/boat/trailer/truck or to create your own dream home site by adding a swimming pool, basketball court or granny flat (STCA) - the options are limitless!
- Featuring four generous bedrooms all located upstairs including the main bedroom appointed with walk behind robe, en suite with dual basins, bath and oversized shower plus balcony overlooking Lennon Reserve. The remaining bedrooms are each fitted with built in robes and share access to the central bathroom.
- Separate study/home office downstairs.
- Modern kitchen featuring stainless steel cooking appliances including 900mm under bench oven, gas cook top and range hood, dishwasher, feature window, corner pantry, an abundance of cupboard and bench space and L-shaped island bench with pendant lighting for casual meals.
- Multi-zoned living and entertaining spaces tailored for a flexible lifestyle including formal lounge/sitting room upon entry, central living hub comprising of meals and family area adjacent kitchen, rumpus/theatre room and upstairs retreat.
- Sliding doors lead out to the alfresco entertaining area with extensive decking and overlooking the spacious low maintenance backyard making it ideal for year-round entertaining and a most desirable location for the entire family to enjoy.
- 38 squares of living including garage (approx) set on a 901m2 block (approx).
- Complete with luxury features including remote control double garage with internal access, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, hardwood timber floorboards, downstairs powder room, separate laundry, down lights, outdoor shed, front and rear landscaped gardens, and more.
Located about 22km from Melbourne's CBD in Point Cook Gardens estate, this home is conveniently located close to a host of amenities including parks and playgrounds, childcare facilities, a great selection of primary and secondary schools, a short drive to Point Cook Town Centre, freeway access and Williams Landing train station.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Point Cook, VIC 3030 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000