35 Herbert Street Murarrie QLD 4172
HEART & SOUL OF MURARRIE!35 Herbert Street, Murarrie
A few more details to entice you!
* Freshly renovated throughout - Yes the paint work, polished timber floors have all just been re furbished.
* Lovely corner windows with feature timber frames and bi fold doors to the deck area allow lovely light throughout this home
* Open plan living lounge and dining with access to the kitchen
* Modern kitchen with 900mm wide Smeg oven, gas cooktop and stainless steel canopy exhaust . Glass splashbacks, servery windows and dishwasher just are the finishing touches.
* Air conditioned living and master bedroom (enough to cool the whole home) plus ceiling fans in bedrooms 2 & 3
* Large Master bedroom (will accommodate the King bed) plus plenty of extra space and robes
* Modern bathroom with delightful casement windows and a lovely tub for that relaxing soak and candles
* Large roof line deck at the rear that will be a delight for the BBQ entertaining.
* 607m2 fully fenced yard, with tasteful landscaping throughout. The children will love this space!
* Extra access gates at the side of the yard
* Single lockup garage with plenty of storage space and a separate double door access at the rear - open it up for the added entertaining or storage if you need.
* Quaint front balcony if you just want that private spot with a book
* Easy stroll to Murarrie train station and Murarrie Primary school. Bus runs along the next street - 300m away
* Less than 5min drive to Cannon Hill shops and major bus transit centre. Carindale shops 10 - 14min drive away
* Cannon Hill Anglican college (CHAC), St Oliver Plunket, Cannon Hill Primary and Moreton Bay & Iona colleges only short drive away
This is the home to start any dream, do not miss out.
- Sat, 29th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Murarrie, QLD 4172 priced between $420,000 and $780,000