35 Glengariff Drive Floreat 6014 WA
FABULOUS FAMILY PROPERTY, PREMIER FLOREAT LOCATION!
HOME OPEN THIS WEEKEND CANCELLED
This deceptive and exciting property is ready for a new family to move in and take advantage of the superb lifestyle afforded by this wonderful 'West Floreat' position.
From this leafy and sought after setting, a wealth of amenities, schooling, conveniences and leisure await!
While the drawcard of the Floreat Forum caters for shopping, cafes and restaurants; Bold Park and Perry Lakes provide endless parklands to explore and enjoy!
Sitting on a level 809 m2 block, this property enjoys fantastic privacy, particularly in the rear gardens, where a beautiful salt water pool is the attractive centrepiece to the home.
With accommodation to suit a range of family needs; this property has the option of up to 5 bedrooms, with the flexibility to utilise the many rooms in multifunctional ways.
Such options can include a home office, activity room, teenager retreat, home theatre or music room, to name but a few.
The second storey offers a useful separate living space, with the added benefit of a delightful sunny balcony.
This is the perfect setting for evening dining and offers expansive views across the Perry Lakes Reserve.
There is also an external staircase linking into the main garden.
A huge bonus to the main residence is the large games room that is located in a detached building, perfectly overlooking the rear gardens.
Ideal for families of all ages, this space is perfect for a game of pool or table tennis and gives valuable division of accommodation - especially important as children become teenagers and seek their own socialising space.
With a little imagination, this building could also become a sensational extension to the home!
Consider a peaceful garden room, your very own home gym or a relaxing yoga retreat - all with views over the shimmering pool... the creative opportunity is simply staggering!
Established and reticulated gardens give the home a serene and relaxed feel, with a superb outlook both front and back.
In addition the generous frontage and car port allows space for up to 4 vehicles, with an extra side driveway providing further parking - and the ideal space for a boat, campervan or trailer.
Internally the house has a welcoming warmth and a family appeal, with many of the activity spaces complimenting the gardens with both views and access.
This superb family property offers a wonderful range of features and benefits.
Coupled with a unique location, so close to parkland, facilities and leisure, This residence really could be your forever family home!
- Well appointed 4/5 bedroom family home
- Premier 'West Floreat' location, close to Perry Lakes
- Easy drive to family beaches, at Floreat & City Beach
- 809 m2 level block in quiet street
- Large salt water pool with secure fencing
- Safe garden areas for younger children
- Abundance of living and activity areas
- Large home office with garden outlook
- Car port for 2 vehicles, with generous driveway
- Further parking on side driveway, ideal for boat or trailer
- Superb privacy with a secluded and safe feel
- Second storey lounge & balcony with fabulous parkland views
- Easy access to Floreat Forum and a range of local amenities
- Close to Floreat Park Primary school, Newman College and the renowned Japanese and International Schools.
- Solar panels installed to roof
- North to South block orientation
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Floreat, WA 6014 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,100,000