35 Flinders Street Turvey Park NSW 2650
the ultimate family lifestyle35 Flinders Street, Turvey Park
- the home embraces all it's original charm, with timber mantles over cast iron fireplaces, high ceilings, timber box windows, ornate architraves and timber fret work, polished timber flooring, picture rails and high skirting boards
- a versatile floorplan comprises four bedrooms, all with built-in storage, and a delightfully airy front sitting room which features the original fireplace in working order
- the main bedroom is a private retreat with the original fireplace and mantle, a lovely bay window seat plus spacious ensuite and walk-in robe
- beautifully appointed, the main bathroom is accented with luxurious touches including a stone vanity top and heated towel rack
- overlooking the spacious open plan living area, the classic country styled kitchen features a splendid stone benchtop and breakfast bar and is stocked with quality stainless steel appliances including a 6-burner cooker and two-drawer dishwasher
- ducted in-floor gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling ensure comfort year round
- enjoy your morning coffee soaking up the northern sunshine and extend your living space outdoors to entertain on the rear wrap-around paved verandah
- lush landscaped gardens are the perfect setting for your own quiet, private oasis complete with a pristine in-ground pool
- a single tandem carport provides convenient off street car accommodation, but you'll hardly need your vehicle as you are literally a 10 minute walk to all the conveniences of the main street and CBD and only moments to schools and TAFE
Perfect for the whole family and offering a lifestyle second to none, this is a great opportunity to secure a quality property in a desirable Turvey park location
This property is being sold by Auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Pool (In Ground)
- 1 Virtual Tour: Click to view
Other FeaturesRear Yard Access, Walk-in Robe
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Turvey Park, NSW 2650 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000