35 Derwent Street Newport 3015 VIC
Generous designer dimensions
This impeccably stylish and generously-sized, three bedroom, double-story residence is a contemporary, al fresco, designer domain that requires no maintenance and is the perfect inner-suburban home for the busy family of today.
• Bathed in natural light, the open-plan kitchen / dining / lounge is a vast, yet warm and welcoming, living zone enhanced by beautiful stone benches, tiled splash backs, premium stainless steel appliances and rich polished timber floors.
• Suited to fine al fresco living and entertaining, the living room flows seamlessly through glass sliding doors to a paved and undercover dining area with a lovely easy-care garden backdrop.
• Upstairs, the master bedroom enjoys the privilege of a private ensuite and walk-in-robes.
• Also upstairs, the other two bedrooms have mirrored robes and share access to a second bathroom.
• Additional features include a lock-up garage with convenient direct internal access to the house, a 3rd wc /powder room, reverse cycle air conditioning and a security system.
• Within easy reach of Mason St for its cafes, shops and restaurants, as well as city-bound trains, great parks and terrific local schools, this is a location of outstanding family-friendly diversity.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Newport, VIC 3015 priced between $560,000 and $1,030,000