35 Curzon Avenue Bateau Bay 2261 NSW
Large & Modern Family Home with Mountain Views!
Offering an abundance of indoor and outdoor living, all flooded with natural sun from the north, sits this well presented home, Perfect for the growing family desiring some extra space.
• 4 good sized bedrooms, all with built-ins
• Large north facing lounge room capturing loads of sunlight throughout
• Modern kitchen with ample cupboards, stainless steel bench tops and dishwasher
• Covered rear entertaining deck with a beautiful leafy outlook over the mountains
• 3 bathrooms, main with spa bath
• Downstairs rumpus room with combustion fireplace, a perfect teenage retreat!
• Double garage with drive-thru access to the yard & another single garage
• Well maintained easy care yard and gardens
• Minutes to the beach, shopping centre, schools, sports fields and public transport
A very warm and comfortable home, ready to move straight in. Guaranteed to sell quickly.
Contact Paul Witney on 0404 015 676 for more information or inspect at the open house.
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, LJ Hooker Bateau Bay does not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept any responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bateau Bay, NSW 2261 priced between $490,000 and $910,000