35 Curl Curl Parade Curl Curl NSW 2096
North Facing Family Classic35 Curl Curl Parade, Curl Curl
An idyllic outlook over North Curl Curl and lagoon this classic North facing family home is full of opportunity for the next generation having had only one owner. This comfortable property is positioned to be close to everything that Curl Curl has to offer. A well presented double brick home positioned on 467 m2 of prime Northern Beaches land.
- Double brick construction on solid foundations
- Kitchen with new appliances and plenty of storage
- Well proportioned bedrooms, tidy bathrooms and high ceilings
- Washed timber flooring leading to an entertaining deck
- Potential self contained lower level or second living area.
- Room to build parking facilities or pool (STCA)
- Minutes to the famous south Curl Curl Beach and pool
- Close to transport, shopping and café culture of the region.
The property has been in the one family when it was built in 1939 and re-built in 1975 and offers a rare opportunity for any family to position themselves in a prime location on the Northern Beaches.
Council Rates: $553.67 per quarter
Water Rates: $168.38 per quarter + usage
Gordon Archibald 0427 027 436 firstname.lastname@example.org
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Curl Curl, NSW 2096 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,300,000