35 Ben Boyd Road Neutral Bay 2089 NSW
Designer Transformation of a Federation Classic - Peaceful, Private & Convenient
Transformed by an exacting and comprehensive renovation to the calibre of a new build, this c1910 family home still proudly retains its Federation allure through a careful selection of custom details and designer finishes.
Privately set back from the streetscape upon a deep 316sqm parcel of land, the property is free-standing to the north and truly competes with the proportions of a standalone residence. Set over two levels, the main living and dining expanse effortlessly opens out to the timber decked entertaining terrace through a set of bi-fold doors. The near new gourmet kitchen overlooks the backyard and is unified by 60mm stone benchtops whilst housing a recessed butler's sink, a combi oven and induction cooktop.
A tranquil escape located just 4km from the city centre, discover the unequalled convenience of this enviable address with easy access to bus and ferry transport options. Position perfect to enjoy all Neutral Bay has to offer, popular Neutral Bay Public School is within walking distance along with the attractions and dining options of Military Road.
- Traditional central lounge room elegantly warmed by a Jetmaster gas fireplace
- Open-plan integrated kitchen with pendant lit breakfast bar and stone benches
- Bright family room and dining expanding through bi-fold doors to the terrace
- Four oversized bedrooms with ceiling fans, three appointed with built-in robes
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with built-ins and suspended pendant lights
- Renovated upstairs bathroom finished in subway tiles and marble feature tiles
- Updated family bathroom with bath, separate laundry and custom home office
- Low-maintenance synthetic lawns bordered by a fast growing Viburnum hedge
- Natural gas bayonet upon the barbeque terrace, vegetable and herb garden
- Gated off-street parking next to a wall of Jasmine, DA approved for a carport
- Neighbouring local shops and bus stop, ferry wharf at the bottom of the hill
- Walk to the buzz of cosmopolitan Neutral Bay, Kirribilli and North Sydney
- Close proximity to popular public and private schools, handy to playgrounds
Additional Renovation Works
- Renovation design by Clare Carter of Contempoary Architecture in Crows Nest
- Cornices sympathetically replaced, 3m ceiling height maintained throughout
- Original timber floors blending seamlessly with new American Oak floors
- New roof, Limestone pathways, fresh paint and classic white plantation shutters
- 100% wool carpets, custom cabinetry to ceiling height and roofline storage
- Designer lighting plan with LED downlights and statement pendant lights
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Neutral Bay, NSW 2089 priced between $1,800,000 and $3,400,000