34b Bridge Street Wilson WA 6107
Brand New Luxury Riverside Home...by RE/MAX34b Bridge Street, Wilson
at 1:00pm **
** Subject To Finance Bids Welcome **
This stunning brand new split level 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home screams privacy, serenity and tranquillity. Only on inspection will you appreciate the unique layout of this property with its open plan living space.
Located in one of the most desirable streets in Wilson, which is just a short stroll to Canning River foreshore, Lo Quay Cafe and Canning Bridge all with children's playgrounds and public transport close by allowing you to create a dream lifestyle of your own that everyone will admire.
Entering through the extra wide garage is a multi-purposes room that you can use as a store room or home office. As you climb up the flight of stairs, you will be welcomed by the light filled spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area with an beautiful view while preparing a delicious meal for the family.
The unique yet functional floor plan allows an easy transition between indoor and outdoor with an enclosed sun room and small courtyard with easy care artificial lawn.
Quality features throughout include:
- Spacious master bedroom featuring an ensuite with double vanity and walk in robe
- Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning throughout
- Larger than average double garage with plenty of built in cupboard/storage
- Stone kitchen bench tops with quality stainless steel appliances and overhead storage space
- Value added skylight in the laundry.
- Downlights throughout the home.
- Enclosed Sun Room with glass bi-fold doors opening up to the courtyard.
- Porcelain tiles throughout the living areas
- Security Alarm System
The ultimate blend of elegance and style plus the added beauty of the superb location this property is sure to tick all your boxes. YOUR RIVERSIDE LUXURY LIFESTYLE AWAITS..... MUST BE VIEWED TO FULLY APPRECIATE.
Call you REIWA/RE/MAX Award Winning Team today
- Jenny Tan on 94518151 to secure the property.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wilson, WA 6107 priced between $500,000 and $940,000