34B Barons Street Tranmere 5073 SA
Beautiful park fronted home with a light, bright and fresh feel.
The moment you enter this fabulous home you can tell it has been custom built and designed for the owner. And she has excellent taste. A very unique buying opportunity indeed.
Extremely spacious with over 235m2 of house size on a generous allotment of land 454m2. The location is excellent with a pretty park and playground directly opposite. Tranmere is a very sought after area and this is a highly desirable spot in Tranmere.
The clever design allows the house to be divided into 2 areas with main bedroom suit at the front, main living area in the middle and 3 bedrooms with a second living area to the rear of the residence.
- Separate Torrens title
- Double garage
- Huge north facing open plan living area.
- Second separate living area 5.8 x 3.7
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Sparkling bathroom
- Truly inspiring kitchen complete with double wall oven, gas cooking, solid stone bench tops, walk in pantry and so much storage and bench space. Fantastic
- North facing outdoor entertaining area
- Beautiful landscaped gardens with generous lawn area.
- Gas heating and 2 separate ducted air conditioner systems for efficiency.
- Top quality curtains & Blinds
- Designer light fittings
Plus so much more
We highly recommend an inspection of this home to appreciate the love and care that the owner has put in to create an inviting living environment.
Certificate of Title: Volume 6055
Council: City of Campbelltown
Council Rates: $529.7 per quarter approx.
SA Water: $239.12 per quarter approx.
Emergency Services Levy: TBA
Land Size: Frontage - 14.02m Depth - 44.63m Total land size 454m Approx.
Year Built: 2011
Not zoned to any particular primary school
Norwood Morialta High 8-12
THEON BRUSE 0419 816 470
BEVAN BRUSE 0419 809 852
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tranmere, SA 5073 priced between $500,000 and $920,000