3/42 Swan Street Gordon Park QLD 4031
Easy to Live In, Easy to Let Out!3/42 Swan Street, Gordon Park
With over 82m2 of living, the unit features:
- Two large bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Generous separate living, kitchen (renovated) and dining
- Spacious bathroom, with separate toilet
- Large private balcony for all you entertaining needs
- Complex has its own in-ground swimming pool and air-conditioning (summer is on the way)
- Private gate access to Kedron Brook bikeway and walking/running tracks
- Plenty of storage, including oversized single remote garage with ample storage space
- Easy access to the City via tunnel or public transport, shops and schools also close by (only within a couple of minutes walk from the complex)
Body corporate fees are approximately $750 a quarter and current sinking fund balance at $116,000.
With so much discussion around Gordon Park, here is your opportunity! Whether you are a home buyer or investor, to purchase a large unit from an owner committed to selling.
Leave the car at home, as all your needs are close by
Renovated kitchen with gas cooking
Extra large single remote garage
Ample storage space
Large private balcony and in-ground swimming pool
Caglan Gardens awaits its next lucky owner
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gordon Park, QLD 4031 priced between $210,000 and $390,000