34 Wallarah Street Surfside 2536 NSW
Almost like being @ The Hamptons....Stroll to the Beach!!
You will be in love with this Coastal Home the moment you walk in the door. Flat walk to the beach.
Virtually brand new home, only a few years old and only been used as a holiday home for the Family.
* 3 Spacious living rooms (2 upstairs & 1 downstairs)
* Lovely timber decks off two of the Living Rooms
* Very Generous size bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
* Granite bench tops in modern kitchen
* Open plan Kitchen/Dining & living room with reverse cycle A/Cond and gas connections
* Hardwood floors throughout the downstairs area
* 9Ft Ceilings
* 556m2 Block with side access, lovely Landscaping & Privacy assured with no back or side neighbours
* Plenty of parking for the Boat or Caravan
* Bus to town at the front door
Potential Holiday let appraisal:
High Season - $2,500 per week
Mid Season - $2,000 per week
Low Season - $1,500 per week
Minutes to Batemans Bay Cafés and Shopping Precinct, Marina and Foreshores. Just imagine spending Christmas here this year with your Family and Friends. Call for an appointment @ your earliest Convenience and this home could be your new reality.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Surfside, NSW 2536 priced between $450,000 and $840,000