34 Otway Circuit Fitzgibbon 4018 QLD
Your Dream Home Realised - Showcasing Absolute Lifestyle Perfection
Perfectly set on a wonderful inside street lined with contemporary homes, this faultless near new home is the ultimate. With multiple living areas, a practical layout and brilliant proportions; this home is awaiting a family seeking the best in location, quality, functionality and style. The home has been architecturally designed to flow out seamlessly to the covered rear alfresco entertaining area, sparkling in ground pool and sizeable family friendly yard.
The home's chic modern design is complemented by its coveted location, which features a north/south aspect, is two houses away from parkland, a two minute drive from Bracken Ridge Plaza (Coles) and a short walk to the Carseldine train station. Positioned within the tightly held enclave of Fitzgibbon Chase, the location is within 14km of CBD, 10 minutes from Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre and provides easy access to the Brisbane Airport. Being a family friendly location, there are a variety of excellent public and private schools within a convenient distance of the home. Additionally, the much anticipated retail development known as the "Nest" is currently under construction just around the corner and will provide coffee shops, restaurants, child care and retail specialty stores.
Special Features Include:
- Low maintenance, two storey construction (Less than 18 months old and with a long structural warranty still in place). Custom designed to take full advantage of this dress circle location, the home incorporates high ceilings, oversized windows, quality floor coverings and an exceptional attention to detail throughout
- The wide central entrance provides a sense of grandeur
- A masterful mix of generously proportioned living options for the large family including a living/dining room and a family retreat upstairs which provides separation in a busy home
- The living/dining area flows out seamlessly to an alfresco entertaining area, sparkling in-ground pool and family friendly backyard
- The stunning Caesar stone kitchen is the social hub of the home and features an Island bench, an abundance of storage options and quality stainless steel appliances including a gas cook top and dishwasher
- 4 sizeable built-in bedrooms upstairs, including the most luxurious master suite which features a walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony.
- Separate study downstairs
- 2 beautiful quality bathrooms with Caesar stone vanities, plus a powder room downstairs
- Lovely internal laundry
- Double remote garage
- Landscaped to perfection
- Cool all year round with ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Security screens, blinds, an abundance of storage, termite barrier, recycled water system, insulation installed and NBN available
- Outstanding rent and tax depreciation potential for potential investors
Make your move with confidence - this is space, privacy & practicality at its absolute best. The location is superb and the home is stunning - to avoid your disappointment, act quickly. For further information or to arrange your inspection, please contact DANIEL WATERS.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Fitzgibbon, QLD 4018 priced between $390,000 and $720,000