3/4 Mccann Place Greenwith SA 5125
A peaceful place to live with majestic hillside views!3/4 Mccann Place, Greenwith
The owners have said when they come home from a busy day at work, it's like they are on holiday! When you enter this private gated community of only a small group of homes, you will see why. Oh the views... and a direct access to Cobbler Creek Reserve and its beautiful walking trails.
This is a very special home!
Lower level features a rumpus room and a double garage plus a bonus under house storage room of some 8.8m x 4.3m!! The owner had a dream of someday making this a man cave, it has access via the garage or outside. A bonus room with lots of options. There is also a third toilet on the lower level.
- Main bedroom suite has those glorious views to wake up to and including a walk-in robe and sparkling ensuite bathroom plus access to the balcony
- Adjacent the main bedroom is a formal lounge that could be used as a wonderful nursery or 4th bedroom
- Spacious open plan family living and meals area that flows seamlessly out to the outdoor entertaining areas. Adjacent is the generous fully equipped kitchen complete with quality 2-pak cabinetry, Bosch dishwasher, Delonghi appliances and an abundance of storage and bench space. Impressive!
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are cleverly located via a separate wing, complete with a 3 way bathroom including a spa bath. Both bedrooms include built-in robes
- The outdoor entertaining areas are party perfect or well suited to a tranquil wind down area perfect for recharging. Enjoy a hot spa in the surroundings of the established and private garden oasis.
The home also included:
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Eco friendly "VioFlame heater"
- Easy care gardens with an array of roses and other lovely plants
- Ceiling fan to the main bedroom
- Alarm system
- Mirrored 2way windows for privacy
Plus much more...
We highly recommend an inspection of this immaculate home.
Just move in and love the lifestyle!
Certificate of Title: Volume 5922 Folio 124
Council: City of Tea Tree Gully
Zoning: Residential - Golden Grove Policy Area
Council Rates: $1,297.98 per annum (approx.)
SA Water: $152.74 per quarter (approx.)
ESL: $206.95 per annum (approx.)
Community Fees: $205 per quarter (approx.)
THEON BRUSE 0419 816 470
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Greenwith, SA 5125 priced between $330,000 and $610,000