34 Harriet Street Waratah NSW 2298
Idylic Combination of Convenience, Location and Timeless Style34 Harriet Street, Waratah
Welcoming interiors reveal three liberally sized bedrooms, each featuring cooling ceiling fans and built-in robes to maximise storage options, with the master boasting direct access to a private verandah via double French doors. A contemporary renovation at the homes rear presents entertainers with an open plan living/dining area and a huge kitchen that effortlessly extends to a covered alfresco retreat and onto the sizable, level yard. Ultra-convenient rear lane access to triple car garaging offers plenty of room for families with multiple vehicles to park safely off-street or enough space to house trailers or a handyman's workshop. Perfectly suited to young professionals, growing families, or savvy investors, this home delivers a wonderful combination of convenience, charm and location.
- Californian bungalow of solid weatherboard and iron construction
- Beautifully positioned in a leafy, family-oriented street footsteps from Waratah Village, transport, parks and quality schools
- Brimming with traditional features including high ceilings, dado boards, beautiful gas fireplace and rich hardwood floors
- Three liberally sized bedrooms each appointed with built-in robes and cooling ceiling fans for those warm summer nights
- Master enjoys direct access to a private verandah via double French doors
- Full family bathroom is well positioned to service each bedroom easily
- Open plan living/dining also incorporates the huge kitchen and offers reverse cycle air-conditioning for year round comfort
- Gas equipped kitchen boasts an abundance of cupboard space and impressive 900mm stainless steel oven
- Living areas seamlessly extend out to a covered alfresco retreat making it ideal for entertaining in comfort
- Lovely, level rear yard is perfect for children to play and pets to roam
- Triple car garage is accessed via rear lane for ultra-convenience
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Waratah, NSW 2298 priced between $350,000 and $650,000